Wednesday, July 3, 2019

JRNL | 6 Months of 2019 ★

 Can you believe it? 2019 is halfway over and it still feels like the year just began! While 2019 has proven to be a whirlwind of a year, I've still managed to stay optimistic about my plans for it and how I want it to unfold. This post is just a short and sweet note to say I am not completely dead on here and I am ready to breathe life back into my blog!

 At the start of the year I was pretty stressed. I won't get into too many details as you can read it about it in previous posts. I am happy to say that in my current relationship things are actually going great! I'm not even exaggerating.. It honestly feels so surreal sometimes! I do plan to talk about my relationship a little bit more, at a latter date. Especially since we're pretty close to our 1 year anniversary, but that's not what this post is about today!

Today's post is just a very short/brief recap of the last 6 months, as well as a short/brief rundown of what to expect from this blog in the next 6 months and going into 2020! Soo, feel free to read on for that and expect another post this week/weekend!

So I know one of the first things I said I planned to do this past 6 months was be more active on my blog. I actually did plan for that and even had posts done and saved to my drafts. Sadly, life had some other plans and the blog fell to the back of my mind. While I haven't completely handled everything and a lot of it can't be handled in 6 months, I realized blogging is important to me and something I still love doing and decided I would have to make time for it!

So, with that in mind I will definitely be incorporating my original goal of posting 3/4x a month. I've still been in a blogging mindset. Taking pictures of everything I receive in the mail, everything I'm getting ready to eat, what I'm wearing and so on. I just wasn't getting posts done! That ends here.

For the next 6 months I have a lot of things planned. As always they're just plans at the moment, but I'm going to do my best to see them through. I have a planned roadtrip to the East Coast(I live in California so this is practically across the whole US!), getting my first apartment(what I'm most excited about hoping for!) and, of course, my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend. There's a few more things I have planned that I'm going to keep quiet about for now and you never know what new things might pop up. However, I am ALWAYS posting on Twitter about everything and on instagram stories, so feel free to follow me on there for faster updates!

 I will see you all in the next post! Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!