Thursday, March 7, 2019

Review | HELLOGANIC One A Day Sheet Masks - Hydrating


 After applying for Sophie's Beauty Box I very quickly got gifted these amazing masks from HELLOGANIC. I was super excited, because I am a HUGE sheet mask lover. Like, crazy obsessed with them. I had done some snooping around Instagram and managed to see the masks before I got them since they arrived earlier for some other people. So, I thought I knew what I was getting into. I ACTUALLY had no idea!! 

I received 2 of each of the masks, totaling in  8 masks. Today I'm reviewing the water mask. 
 So the first thing I'd like to note is that all of these masks are listed as vegan, organic and not tested on animals. That's honestly amazing. I also noticed the masks are made with eucalyptus sheets. I had never heard of a mask using those before. I always assumed sheet masks are just paper, and this is something I could be totally wrong about? Not sure so I'll definitely be looking into that later! 
 For this particular mask it says the main ingredient is coconut water and it has rose water as well. I've heard a lot about the benefits of coconut water and how moisturizing it is. I've only recently been learning of the benefits of rose water. but I have been using rose water based facial mists and I'm loving them so far! 
Aqua(Water), Glycereth-26, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Propanediol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Equisetum, Giganteum Extract, Beta-Glucan, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Parfum
ingredients copied from their website and packaging
 First I will mention, something I probably mention like 5x a day, I have extremely dry skin. It's dry, dehydrated and I have a lot of dry/flaky patches.. I try to stay as moisturized as possible, but it's very tiring.  

 I was amazed when I saw how much essence actually comes in the packages with these masks. The mask was, literally, dripping with essence and there was a whole corner of essence left afterwards that I got to rub onto my neck and chest. This really stood out to me.
 Another thing I noticed was how refreshing the scent was when I first opened the package. Almost kind of floral and sweet like. I really liked it. The mask was soft, moist and refreshing against my skin. 

 I normally leave masks on until they get close to dry or dry(if I end up falling asleep). I don't really follow time limits too quickly. I kept this mask on for about 45 minutes before finally removing it and it was still incredibly damp/moist. I was able to squeeze out the rest of the essence to rub into my neck some more. After removing the mask I noticed my skin felt more hydrated, it was literally glowing and was so nice and dewy. I'm not even lying it stayed this way until mid afternoon the next day(which was around the time I woke up, took a shower, washed my face and so on~) and it still felt more moisturized and soft than usual. I know it's "bad," but I couldn't stop touching my face. 
All-in-all I give this masks 5 out of 5 stars! I truly loved it. My face felt softer, more hydrated, smelled amazing and looked amazing afterwards. Sadly, the masks seem to be sold out everywhere so I can't put a price on them yet. Afterwards, if I find out the price, my rating could change slightly, but not by a lot.

★★★★★

I was gifted these masks to try out and share on instagram
I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!