Tuesday, October 30, 2018

trvl | Seaworld in October ★

October is one of my favorite months. Mainly because Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday. Every year my sister gets free tickets to Seaworld since she's a first responder. This year we got to go around the end of September which meant for the first time I got to see their Halloween Spooktacular decorations. Sadly our day we went was actually one day before the event started, but it was still cute to see. Plus I really love Seaworld, I never get tired of going there even though I've been so many times!! I just love getting to see the penguins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!