Monday, November 13, 2017

jrnl | 03. 10 Things ★

Journal number 3 kicks off with a personal tag where you get to know 10 random things about me. Honestly these are so hard to do, because it's weird to talk about myself? I don't know. I mean I'm an open person, you ask anything and I'll answer it, but just coming up with stuff off he top of my head is weird. So, anyway, here's 10 random facts about me.


1. I'm 5'11.
2. I've learned to deal with my height, but would still take the chance to be 5'7 any day!
3. I also wear a size 12 shoe. Sad.
4. I'm bi polar.
5. I also have pretty bad anxiety.
6. Due to my anxiety it's damn near impossible for me to learn to drive, but I'm still trying.
7. My dad is French and my mom is American. I've lived in America my whole life with my mom. I've never been to France, so I'm not sure if I can call myself a French American??? I still do...
8. I'm incredibly optimistic, but also profoundly pessimistic at the same time. Don't ask me, I just manage to be completely happy and believing in good things one moment and then the complete opposite the next.
9. I really want to live in Europe. Preferably in France somewhere, maybe the countryside where Paris is online a short ride away.
10. I scare easily, but I deal with it for Halloween. October is the only month I will gladly partake in all things spooky and scary.











About Ally Admin
Ally is a twenty-something old blogger from Southern California, who is studying to become a LVN. In her free time she enjoys photography, watching Netflix, cocktails & cuddling with her basset hound. ♥
Find her on: twitter&instagram
art found via google, artist: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!