Saturday, November 11, 2017

jrnl | 02. Favoris ★


Animal: Penguins!
Beauty Brand: I have so many. Elf is at the top for being so affordable, but I've also fell in love with a lot of Korean beauty brands like Tony Moly & Etude House to name a few!
Book: Eat, Pray, Love !!
Color: Literally ALL of them!
Drink: Any tea from Starbucks(or their pink drink) or tea in general & water.
Fashion Brand: Betsey Johnson is a forever fave.
Flower: bleeding hearts, marigold, snapdragons, rose or carnation.
Food: SUSHI!
Holiday: Halloween, Christmas is a close second!
Movie: Ugh, where to begin?! Moana, Zootopia, The Craft, Angus Thongs & Perfect Snogging, Grease, etc.
Restaurant: I love Denny's and Red Lobster.
Show: Younger, 90210, Sex and the City, almost all reality shows minus a few.
Store: Target, sorry.



With today being Friday, I thought it would be a great day for another post and with Friday being one of my 3 favorite days of the week, what's better than a favorites post. So, in my ever desperate quest to try to help anyone who happens across this blog know me a little better, I've decided to do this old tag. However, there were a lot more options, some I didn't care about and some I couldn't even think up an answer too. So, I simplified the list and tried to keep most of my answers limited to 2 options since I'm so indecisive. Like seriously, I could've named movies all day. So, other than that thanks for reading, have a great day and feel free to leave some of your own favorites below!




About Ally Admin
Ally is a twenty-something old blogger from Southern California, who is studying to become a LVN. In her free time she enjoys photography, watching Netflix, cocktails & cuddling with her basset hound. ♥
Find her on: twitter&instagram
art found via google, artist: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!