Monday, April 2, 2018

jrnl | 05. A Short Break ★

It's okay to be a glowstick. Sometimes we need to break before we shine.
I decided to take a semi-hiatus real quick. I didn't just want my blog to look dead with no mention on whether or not I'd be updating it. I renamed posts, deleted some and changed a few things around. At the moment I've been working on my online/remote job. It's taken a lot more determination and motivation than I thought it should, but I'm very dedicated to making it work. I've been spending so much time trying to catch up on it that I haven't had time to blog, travel or do much. There again you can't do too much when you don't have money or your financial situation in order. So that's what's important to me right now. One of my goals was to fix my savings account, so I'm excited to keep working!
I'm also focusing on my health. Eating better, trying to eat more fruit and vegetables, drink more water, less soda, sweets, carbs, sodium and red meats. I'm also trying to move more. Taking advantage of workout videos on Youtube and from websites I follow. I won't be on hiatus long. I want it to be short, because the longer you're gone the harder it is to come back. I'm planning to come back by Summer. I'll be posting more and will have more to post about, because in my spare time on the hiatus I'll be thinking of blog post ideas and taking pictures. 

So until then, au revoir and see you later!

Even though I'll be gone for a bit you can still follow me on bloglovin for when I return and instagram & snapchat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi & welcome to my blog! Thank you for reading my post and leaving comments!! I try to respond to all comments and will return a visit to your site if you leave a link! Have a great day!